Safe and Green Management
The company that continues to promote harmony between man and nature,
the company that strives for an eco-friendly and human-focused Safe and
Green Management to enhance customer satisfaction and trust, we are Hanwha Corporation E&C Division.
Hanwha Corporation E&C Division does its best to establish a culture that prioritizes Safety, Health and Environment for the values of human respect and environmental protection.
- 1. Safety, Health and Environment priority management
- The management takes initiative by leading the voluntary participation and active practice of all employees, subcontractors, and workers by setting the Safety, Health and Environment as the top priority.
- 2. Compliance with Safety, Health and Environment laws
- All executives and employees shall ensure a safe and clean working environment in compliance with the relevant laws and regulations, and actively participate in environmental activities of the local community to do their best in corporate social responsibility.
- 3. Communication with stakeholders including workers
- We ensure that workers can participate and discuss Safety, Health and Environment and communicate openly with stakeholders based on honesty and transparency.
- 4. Continuous improvement of business processes
- We regularly inspect the Safety, Health and Environment work process and continuously improve it.
- 5. Pollution prevention and environmental protection
- We strive to develop eco-friendly technologies and products to minimize emissions of greenhouse gases and pollutants.
Seung Mo Kim
Hanwha Corporation E&C Div. CEO
Building up a company-
wide Safe and Green
Hanwha Corporation E&C Division acquired both the Global Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series (ISO 45001 / KOSHA-MS) and the Global Environmental Management System (ISO 14001) certificates.
We conduct all business activities based on active and systematic implementation of occupational health and safety assessment. From design, construction to post management of all our sites, Hanwha Corporation E&C Division is leading an environmentally friendly and safety-first construction culture.
Building an EHS
We believe in putting people first and that’s why we’re fostering a culture
where the welfare of employees and their environment is prioritized.
As a result, Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) management is now a critical part of our business practices
and processes and a top priority for all employees at Hanwha Corporation E&C Division. Our culture is progressive as it encourages our employees to adopt a safety management system, complete training courses at the EHS Academy, thoroughly analyze management risks and support partner companies to improve their safety management capacities.
a Mobile Safety
Hanwha Corporation E&C Division has developed its Hanwha Safety Eagle Eye (HS2E), a safety management system application that can be used on mobile phones. The HS2E can measure, assess, and identify potential accidents on-site and in real-time so that risks can be mitigated before they can occur.
Whenever a potential safety hazard is spotted on-site, employees of Hanwha Corporation E&C Division and partner companies can immediately take a picture of the area and share it real-time with everyone. This allows swift actions to be taken to prevent any accident from happening. Accumulated data also can be used to develop further safety measures and even predict unwanted events.
Hanwha Corporation E&C Division operations adhere to the Environmental Management System (ISO 14001: 2015) that is integrated into all elements of our business activities, products and services.
Our operations span across engineering, construction, civil works, and plant to environmental projects.
We work continuously to prevent contamination and negative impacts to the environment by making
any necessary improvements to our operations.
We also leverage technologies like an innovative water treatment technology, renewable energy technologies
such as solar and wind power, zero energy houses, and fugitive dust and noise prevention solutions. In doing so,
we are creating a sustainable future while continuously developing technologies that can reduce environmental pollution.
And to ensure that our environment and the planet can continue on a path to sustainable development in the
future, Hanwha Corporation E&C Division is establishing and implementing environmental policies.